Monday, March 14, 2011

VIOLATION!

I slept for 9.5 hours last night, and I'm starting to feel human again after spending the last few days in, or in a daze from, PAX East!  I went with a group of my gamer friends, and while I myself do not game frequently, I did enjoy the overall atmosphere, as well as some rousing games of Ms. Pac-Man and Super Mario Bros on NES (or as I like to call it, OSN - Old School Nintendo)!  I also particularly enjoyed meeting Lesley Kinzel of Two Whole Cakes.  She's ridiculously awesome.

I'm taking this moment to b*tch, since on Saturday night I came home from PAX to discover an effing parking ticket on my car!  F**k you, City of Waltham!  YOU SUCK.  I'm going to dispute it, obviously, because nowhere are there any signs, at all, indicating that parking on the street after 2 AM results in a ticket.  Super!  Massachusetts, are we just supposed to KNOW this s*it?  For real!  

To add insult to injury, I attempted to dispute the ticket twice through the city of Waltham website, and get this - the officer hasn't even entered the information yet!  Thanks, you lazy asshole!!!  If you see Officer Piantedesi walking around Waltham, please kick him in the nuts for me. 

Ok, b*tching accomplished - thank you.

1 comment:

  1. One of my jobs is to issue parking tickets to cars that park in my parking lot, and then give the other half of the ticket to the city to be entered. most of the time, i forget to do that part in time, so the ticketee just gets a free pass, so maybe that's what's happened in your case. Just wait it out; maybe the ticketer will forget to do the other part of issuing tickets

    ReplyDelete